Eligibility: No purchase necessary. All entries received via online form entry or mail entry are eligible for a drawing where the winner is awarded one (1) one Lupine Adjustable Collar 3/4" [item 90663] (1) one Flexi Durabelt Leash [item 90235 or 90237]; (1) one Leash Light [item 60029]; (1) one Earth Rated Poop Bags [item 84219]; (1) one Pet Blinker [item 83478]; (3) one each flavor Chewy Tricky Trainer Treats 5oz. [item 43502]; (1) one Jeweled Tag [item 92232, 92233 or 92234]; (1) one Flexi 4 Pocket Saddle Bag [item 99001]
- KV Supply LLC Spring Into Action Giveaway Drawing (the "Sweepstakes") is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of KV Supply LLC Inc. and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Award of the prizes to the winning entrant is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Sponsor: KV Supply LLC, 3190 N Road, David City, NE 68632
- Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on March 27, 2013 at 12:00 am Central Time ("CT") and ends on April 30, 2013 at 11:59 pm CT (the "Promotion Period"). KV Supply LLC's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
- How to enter:
- No purchase necessary to enter.
- Enter online at http://www.kvsupply.com/2013-spring-into-action-giveaway
- Call 1-800-423-8211 to receive the official entry form. Entry forms must be completed in full in writing, using blue ink to show the form is an original entry, and received by April 30, 2013 at KV Supply LLC, PO Box 245, David City, NE 68632. All entries become the exclusive property of KV Supply LLC and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected or postage due entries, which will be disqualified.
- Limit: Each participant may enter as many times as they like online or by mail, provided, however, that each participant is may enter only one time per day or submit only one entry at a time by mail.
- Drawing: Sponsor's decision as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winner is final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor, will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winners from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, on or around May 5, 2013. The potential winner will be notified by email, mail or phone. The winner will be required to sign and return to Sponsor within ten (10) days of the dated notice or attempted notice is sent, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release ("Affidavit") in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, or fails to sign and return the Affidavit within the required time period, he/she is disqualified and forfeits the prize. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for this or any other reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate potential winner by random drawing form among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will not be awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Promotion.
- Prizes: one (1) one Lupine Adjustable Collar 3/4" [item 90663] approximate retail value $6.99 (1) one Flexi Durabelt Leash [item 90235 or 90237] approximate retail value $15.99; (1) one Leash Light [item 83377] approximate retail value approximate retail value $5.99; (1) one Earth Rated Poop Bags [item 84219] approximate retail value $8.99; (1) one Pet Blinker [item 83478] approximate retail value $6.95-$7.95; (3) one each flavor Chewy Tricky Trainer Treats 5oz. [item 43502] approximate retail value$16.49; (1) one Jeweled Tag [item 92232, 92233 or 92234] approximate retail value $7.99; (1) one Flexi 4 Pocket Saddle Bag [item 99001] approximate retail value $3.95. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Winner is responsible for all hardware, service and support, accessories, upgrades, product warranty, product registration, taxes, title, license, internet, and any other fees associated with prize receipt. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Limit: One (1) prize per person.
- Release: By receipt of any prize, the winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor and the respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company's officers, directors, employee and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") from company's and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner's consent to Sponsor's and its agents' use of winner's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/ or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/ or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or those of any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damage from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for : (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors of by any of the equipment or programming associated with our utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware of software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged, or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons of property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant sole remedy is another entry it the Sweepstakes, provided that, if it is not possible to award another entry due to the discontinuance of the Sweepstakes, or any part of its, for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prized will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/ or claimed, Sponsor reserved the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for Nebraska. (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorney's fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for-, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by the, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Nebraska without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Nebraska or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other that the State of Nebraska.