View Larger Image
Absorbine UltraShield EX Fly Mask - Horse Size with Ears
900 - 1200 pounds
Item Number: 69425
✓ In Stock
• Free Ground Shipping
UltraShield EX Fly Masks have been specially-designed to provide maximum protection for your horse's face, ears, and jowls. It not only protects horses from flies but it also helps shield them from the sun's harmful rays. These fly masks are made of a unique Rip-Shield material that acts as sunglasses for horses - durable enough to be used on pastured horses yet light enough for riding. Provides superior UV protection and maximum visibility. Important design improvements include double strap safety releases, heat-reflecting material, and new easy-catch loop for leading to and from pasture (Not for tying up horse with). Guaranteed to last one fly season.
Directions for Use:
NOTE: Directly approaching your horse with the fly mask may startle him.
1. Start by putting a rope around horses's neck and removing halter. Open straps on mask.
2. Approach horse from left side and gently move mask from neck up lift side of horse"s head.
3. Cover horse's left eye with your hand then fit mask over the ears.
4. Pull main section of mask down over horse's face and secure straps under jowl.
5. Adjust for snug, yet comfortable fit with room for eyes. Straps can be trimmed with scissors for custom fit.
Horse size - measures for a 900 lb to 1200 lb horse.
These products may also interest you...