Most wounds, especially injuries close to joints or tendon sheaths, should be evaluated by your Veterinarian. A small puncture wound may at first appear minor, but if the offending object penetrates the joint capsule, there is a very serious situation developing. See your Veterinarian as soon as possible!
For everyone! B vitamins are needed by all and few get and absorb enough.
• Active Bio-B provides bioactive forms of B6, B12, and folate that require no conversion by the liver, so they can efficiently support overall health and provide multiple benefits.
How it Works: Methylation Matters: • The forms of B-vitamins outside the body must be altered inside the body before they can be properly utilized. This transformation takes place in the liver. Unfortunately, up to 30% of the population has genetic differences that impair this process, and other patients have problems with current or past dysfunction that also interferes with conversion. Age can also impair proper conversion of these key B vitamins. Suboptimal B vitamin status and B vitamin deficiency contributes to accelerated aging and poor health.
• B-vitamin deficiencies in general are increasingly common. Common over-the-counter acid reducing drugs and ibuprofen can interfere with B vitamin status. Many prescription drugs deplete B vitamins from the body, including birth control pills, certain diabetes, epilepsy, blood pressure and ulcer medications, steroids, and antibiotics. When using these kinds of medications, practitioners must be especially vigilant about insuring patients" B vitamin status.
• Active Bio-B provides vitamin B12, folate and B6 in their active forms - methylcobalamin, methylfolate, and P-5-P (Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate). These forms require no conversion by the liver, so they can be used by the body much more easily and effectively. This combination of nutrients work together to support energy levels, cardiovascular health, nerve function, carbohydrate metabolism, and amino acid production. This formula also provides the levels of B-vitamins and folate needed by women who are pregnant and nursing.
Methylcobalamin: • The vitamin B12 found in most supplements must undergo conversion. However, by providing the methylcobalamin form instead of cyanocobalamin, the B12 in Active Bio-B can more easily support healthy blood pressure levels already within normal limits, healthy homocysteine balance, nerve cell function, carbohydrate metabolism, energy levels, and much more.
Methylfolate: • Folate is a necessary nutrient for women who are pregnant or planning to become pregnant to help prevent spina bifida and/or other neural tube defects. Because folate is so intricately involved with cellular division, by helping form nucleic acid precursors, this nutrient is especially important prior to conception and in the first few weeks of gestation.
• Folic acid - Although water soluble and found in most supplements - is readily absorbed in the intestine, it is not biologically active. It must go through many metabolic stages before it is converted to the usable form of methylfolate, which is the form that crosses the blood/brain barrier as well.
• This active form of folate, like the other bioactive B-vitamins in the formula, requires no conversion by the liver. Even with a folate-rich diet of leafy greens, no depleting medications in their regimen, some individuals may still have a genetic predisposition to B-vitamin and folate deficiencies. That is because about 50 to 60% of the population has a gene polymorphism (called the C677T polymorphism) on the MTHFR gene that limits folate conversion. And that same genetic predisposition is seen in 70% of people with concerns about mental and emotional well-being.
• While folate is essential for healthy fetal development, folate supports healthy brain and nervous function in adults, too.
• P-5-P (Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate) vitamin B6: Vitamin B6 is available in more than one form, but only one of them is identical to the vitamin B6 in the human body - Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate, or "P-5-P". By providing this necessary nutrient in the P-5-P form, it doesn"t require conversion by the liver. P-5-P supports serotonin production and mood and nervous system function, and can help relieve the stress associated with premenstrual syndrome. It also supports heart health and healthy muscle function - especially for individuals working in tasks requiring repetitive movement.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Suggested Use: 1 cap daily, or as directed.
Note: If pregnant or nursing, consult a health care practitioner before using. Informational Sources: Available from EuroMedical.
Ingredients: Per 1 capsule: Vitamin B6 .25 mg Folate .800 mcg Vitamin B12 .1000 mcg.
Other ingredients: Rice flour, vegetable cellulose and vegetable magnesium stearate. Contains no: Sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, or preservatives.
Active Bio-B - 60 caps
Please wait while we perform your request.
There are currently no reviews for this product. To be the first to review this product, Login or Register