Glucosamine is a key factor in stimulating bone cells to produce more collagen, proteoglycans, and chondroitin sulfate. This is the process the body uses to rebuild cartilage. If cartilage metabolism is supported, the reversing of cartilage damage and joint pain often occur.
Advantage II is a fast topical flea control for cats that kills all life stages of fleas. Fleas are killed within 12 hours. The first active ingredient is imidacloprid, which acts on the nervous system of the flea to cause paralysis and subsequent death. To protect against further infestations, reinfesting fleas are killed within 2 hours. The second active ingredient, pyriproxyfen, is an insect growth regulator. Once a female flea lays her eggs, pyriproxyfen works to prevent the eggs from hatching, ending the flea life cycle. Advantage II kills fleas through contact, so they do not have to bite to die. One convenient waterproof application of Advantage II lasts up to 1 month.
For Use ONLY on Cats 8 Weeks and Older
Package contains 4 tubes each containing 0.8ml
Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal.
CANNOT SHIP TO PUERTO RICO.
Directions: It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
How to open: 1. Being careful not to cut close to the blister cavities, take scissors and cut off one section of the card containing a single tube.
2. Take the separated section, and cut into the blister cavity across the small side, close to the cap of the tube.
3. Peel off the foil, and take out the tube.
4. Repeat steps 1 to 3 for each tube.
How to Apply: 1. Use only on cats and kittens. Do not use on other animals.
2. Remove one applicator tube from the package. See "HOW TO OPEN" section
3. Hold applicator tube in an upright position. Pull cap off tube.
4. Turn the cap around and place other end of cap back on tube.
5. Twist cap to break seal, then remove cap from tube.
6. Part the hair on the neck at the base of the skull until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze the tube to expel the entire contents of the tube directly on the skin. Treatment at the base of the skull will minimize the opportunity for the cat to lick the product.
7. Discard empty tube as described in Storage and Disposal.
8. Under normal conditions the product is effective for a month. However, in cases of severe flea infestation, retreatment may be necessary earlier than four weeks. Do not retreat more often than once every fourteen (14) days for kittens or once every seven (7) days for small and large cats. After flea control is attained, return to a monthly retreatment schedule.
*Note: Do not get this product in your cat's eyes or mouth. The product is bitter tasting and salivation may occur for a short time if the cat licks the product immediately after treatment.
Active ingredient % by weight:
Imidacloprid ........... 9.10% Pyriproxyfen ........... 0.46% Other Ingredients ............. 91.44%.
Cautions: Hazards to humans: Harmful if swallowed. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and warm water after handling. Keep out of reach of children. Do not contaminate feed or food.
If swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything to an unconscious person.
If In Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
If On Skin: Wash with plenty of soap and water
Hazards to domestic animals: For external use only. Do not use on kittens under 8 weeks of age. As with any product, consult your veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing cats. Individual sensitivities, while rare, may occur after using ANY pesticide product for cats. If signs persist, or become more severe, consult a veterinarian immediately. If your cat is on medication, consult your veterinarian before using this or any other product.
Advantage II for Cats over 9 lbs - 4 pack
Please wait while we perform your request.
There are currently no reviews for this product. To be the first to review this product, Login or Register