View Larger Image
Advantage II for Cats Over 9 lbs - 6 pack
Item Number: 67423
✓ In Stock
• Free Ground Shipping
Please wait while we perform your request.
Advantage II is a fast topical flea control for cats that kills all life stages of fleas. Fleas are killed within 12 hours. The first active ingredient is imidacloprid, which acts on the nervous system of the flea to cause paralysis and subsequent death. To protect against further infestations, reinfesting fleas are killed within 2 hours. The second active ingredient, pyriproxyfen, is an insect growth regulator. Once a female flea lays her eggs, pyriproxyfen works to prevent the eggs from hatching, ending the flea life cycle. Advantage II kills fleas through contact, so they do not have to bite to die. One convenient waterproof application of Advantage II lasts up to 1 month.
For Use ONLY on Cats 8 Weeks and Older
Package contains 6 tubes each containing 0.8ml.
Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal.
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
How to open:
2. Take the separated section, and cut into the blister cavity across the small side, close to the cap of the tube.
3. Peel off the foil, and take out the tube.
4. Repeat steps 1 to 3 for each tube.
How to Apply:
2. Remove one applicator tube from the package. See "HOW TO OPEN" section
3. Hold applicator tube in an upright position. Pull cap off tube.
4. Turn the cap around and place other end of cap back on tube.
5. Twist cap to break seal, then remove cap from tube.
6. Part the hair on the neck at the base of the skull until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze the tube to expel the entire contents of the tube directly on the skin. Treatment at the base of the skull will minimize the opportunity for the cat to lick the product.
7. Discard empty tube as described in Storage and Disposal.
8. Under normal conditions the product is effective for a month. However, in cases of severe flea infestation, retreatment may be necessary earlier than four weeks. Do not retreat more often than once every fourteen (14) days for kittens or once every seven (7) days for small and large cats. After flea control is attained, return to a monthly retreatment schedule.
*Note: Do not get this product in your cat's eyes or mouth. The product is bitter tasting and salivation may occur for a short time if the cat licks the product immediately after treatment.
Active ingredient % by weight:
Imidacloprid .............. 9.10%
Hazards to humans:
Harmful if swallowed. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and warm water after handling. Keep out of reach of children. Do not contaminate feed or food.
If In Eyes:
If On Skin:
Hazards to domestic animals:
These products may also interest you...