Alternative therapies including natural remedies can be very effective. Before using these products, take time to educate yourself about their potential benefits so they can be used properly. For example, avoid giving Devil’s Claw to pregnant mares, as it may stimulate uterine contractions.
Advantage II is a fast topical flea control for dogs that kills all life stages of fleas. Fleas are killed within 12 hours. The first active ingredient is imidacloprid, which acts on the nervous system of the flea to cause paralysis and subsequent death. To protect against further infestations, reinfesting fleas are killed within 2 hours. The second active ingredient, pyriproxyfen, is an insect growth regulator. Once a female flea lays her eggs, pyriproxyfen works to prevent the eggs from hatching, ending the flea life cycle. Advantage II kills fleas through contact, so they do not have to bite to die. One convenient waterproof application of Advantage II lasts up to 1 month.
For use on dogs and puppies 7 weeks and older
Package includes 6 tubes with 0.4ml each
Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal.
Store in a cool, dry place
USE ONLY ON DOGS.
Directions: It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
How to open: 1. Being careful not to cut close to the blister cavities, take scissors and cut off one section of the card containing a single tube.
2. Take the separated section, and cut into the blister cavity across the small side, close to the cap of the tube.
3. Peel off the foil, and take out the tube.
4. Repeat steps 1 to 3 for each tube.
How to Apply: 1. Use only on dogs. Do not use on other animals.
2. Remove one applicator tube from the package. See "HOW TO OPEN" section
3. Hold applicator tube in an upright position. Pull cap off tube.
4. Turn the cap around and place other end of cap back on tube.
5. Twist cap to break seal, then remove cap from tube.
6. The dog should be standing for easy application. Part the hair on the dog's back, between the shoulder blades, until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze the tube to expel the entire contents directly on the skin. Do not get this product in your pet's eyes or mouth.
7. Discard empty tube as described in Storage and Disposal.
8. Under normal conditions the product is effective for a month. However, in cases of severe flea infestation, retreatment may be necessary earlier than four weeks. Do not retreat more often than once every seven (7) days. After flea control is obtained, return to a monthly retreatment schedule.
Imidacloprid ............... 9.10% Pyriproxyfen .......... 0.46% Other Ingredients ........... 90.44%
Cautions: Hazards to humans: Harmful if swallowed. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and warm water after handling. Keep out of reach of children. Do not contaminate feed or food.
If swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything to an unconscious person.
If In Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
If On Skin: Wash with plenty of soap and water
Hazards to domestic animals: For external use only. Do not use on puppies under 7 weeks of age. As with any product, consult your veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing cats. Individual sensitivities, while rare, may occur after using ANY pesticide product for cats. If signs persist, or become more severe, consult a veterinarian immediately. If your animal is on medication, consult your veterinarian before using this or any other product.
Advantage II for Dogs 10 lbs and Under - 6 pack
Please wait while we perform your request.
There are currently no reviews for this product. To be the first to review this product, Login or Register