View Larger Image
Agrisept-L - 30 ml (1 ounce)
Item Number: 43161
For anyone looking for a revolutionary biogenic extract that is antibacterial, antivirus, antifungal, antiseptic.
- Agrisept is being called the revolutionary anti-virus. Grapefruit Seed extract or GSE is an extremely useful, nontoxic, health enhancing extract. It has many practical applications both topically and internally (in both cases diluted).
- Agrisept addresses one of the main inhibitors to weight loss which is Candida Albicans overgrowth. This natural product has no harmful side effects and is non-toxic.
- Agrisept is used to kill: herpes, influenza, candida, parasites, streptococcus, kungus, staphylococcus, salmonella, e. coli and tourista.
- Agrisept is laboratory tested:
- In live blood testing of blood containing candida (yeast) and bacteris, Agrisept was effective in removing all candida and bacteria in 25 minutes! Agrisept is so safe that you can put it in your aquarium to prevent algae growth, and it is perfectly harmless for the fish.
- This broad spectrum of applications and uses makes it a traveler"s must. There are also some common external uses for the extract including mouthwash, cold sores, acne, head lice, athlete"s foot, nail fungi and warts. As an added benefit when used as a wash, grapefruit seed extract has been known to preserve meats, fruits, and vegetables.
- As a final note: the antiseptic action of GSE makes it an effective product for cuts and wounds as well as washing dishes and utensils. In fact many hospitals in the United States us GSE as a sanitizing agent.
Add 2 to 10 drops to 8 fl oz of juice or water. Do not use undiluted.
Proprietary blend of Grapefruit (seed), Lemon (seed), Lime (seed), & Tangerine (seed)
Purified Water & Vegetable Glycerin
These products may also interest you...