- When "Expected back in stock on (date)" is displayed for a product that is out of stock, it indicates when we expect to receive new inventory. We try to be close, but we cannot guarantee its accuracy.
- Items placed on backorder will be shipped as soon as they become available.
- No charges are made on backordered merchandise until it is shipped.
- Items priced under $10.00 will not be backordered, with the following exception:
If there are other items in your order that put your total above $10.00, we can hold the entire order until
the item on backorder becomes available. This is also called "Ship Complete". If you would like to have an
online order shipped complete, Contact a KV Agent and we will be glad to do
this for you.
- We do not accept backorders for shipment outside of the United States.
- If there is a shipping charge on an order, the entire
amount for shipping is charged upfront - including any charges for items
on backorder. You will only be charged once for
shipping. If you decide to cancel an item on backorder that carries
a shipping charge, that item's shipping charge will also be canceled.