View Larger Image
Cognitex with NeuroProtection Complex - 90 count
Item Number: 42740
✓ 2 left in stock.
• Free Ground Shipping
For the aging adult with concerns about memory and cognition.
• Diminished levels of neurotransmitters and other brain compounds profoundly impact cognition and memory in aging adults.
• Cognitex was developed in 1982 to increase brain levels of acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter that enables neurons to communicate. Over the years, Cognitex has been improved with the addition of nutrients used in Europe to protect and enhance neurological function.
• Cognitex with Pregnenolone & NeuroProtection Complex contains even more pharmaceutical grade nutrients to provide broad-spectrum neurological support.
• Uridine-5"-monophosphate (UMP) is a phosphate building block of RNA-DNA that is critical to optimal brain function and the health of neuronal cell membranes. Naturally found in the milk of nursing mothers, UMP is essential not only for the growth and development of infant brains, but also for healthy cognitive function in aging adults.
• SharpPS Gold™, a rich phosphatidylserine compound bound to DHA, promotes already-normal neuronal cell membrane function and structure.
• Glyceryl phosphoryl choline (GPC) boosts acetylcholine, a critical neurotransmitter that declines with age.
• Vinpocetine enhances circulation and oxygenation to brain cells, improves neural electrical conductivity, and protects against neuron-destroying excitotoxicity.
• Phosphatidylcholine-grape seed extract bound together results in a compound that is better absorbed into the bloodstream where it improves blood vessel tone and elasticity, thus enhancing blood circulation and oxygen flow to the brain.
• Wild blueberry extract suppresses free radical and inflammatory damage in the brain, and may improve memory and reverse certain changes seen in aging neurons.
• Sensoril® ashwagandha extract helps alleviate mental fatigue by inhibiting an enzyme (acetylcholinesterase) that degrades acetylcholine in the aging brain.
• Proprietary NeuroProtection Complex Blend contains standardized extracts of hops, ginger, and rosemary - proven anti-inflammatory nutrients.
• Pregnenolone is a hormone that may be especially beneficial to the brain. (See note below.)
• Taking dietary supplements can often be an act of faith as we often cannot feel what we are doing. Cognitex provides the patented, no stimulant phytonutrient called Sensoril®. The results may often be felt immediately with greater alertness and focus but without the jitteriness of stimulants.
Ingredients: Per 3 soft gels:
Suggested Use: Take 3 soft gels in the morning with or without food. Some people may take 3 soft gels twice daily or as recommended by a health care practitioner.
Note: Pregnenolone may affect hormone levels so those with hormonal cancers such as prostate or breast cancer should use Cognitex without pregnenolone. If you suffer from bi-polar (manic depressive) disorder, consult your physician before using Cognitex. If you are taking blood thinning drugs consult with your physician before taking this product.
These products may also interest you...