WHAT IS THE CORRECT AMOUNT OF NUTRIENTS NEEDED FOR JOINT SUPPORT? Jul 22 2014
A: Actual dosage may vary with species, weight, age, physiologic state, and other dietary considerations. Most manufacturers have general guidelines for administration of their products on the label. Many are realizing the benefits of joint support supplements and are usually able to discontinue or decrease the amount of drugs used for arthritis.
For anyone who already has a cold or flu and wants relief of the symptoms - fast.
• Herbal Hydrotherapy - we are rediscovering the benefits of an old-fashioned soak bath, but with the addition of aromatherapy and herbal science. This turns the old-fashioned bath into a highly effective, state-of-the-art, therapy.
• Cold & Flu Bath is a deeply soothing bath formula made to help relieve bronchial congestion, reduce body aches, chills and overall discomfort.
• It promotes circulation and viral shedding through perspiration. It boosts natural body defenses and alleviates congestion. This is a pleasant and fast way to open those clogged sinuses.
• Also, the body just responds favorably to submersion in water in ways we do not yet fully understand and very seldom experience in today's "quick shower" world.
• Only organic and wild crafted herbal extracts are used together with 100% pure essential oils. No artificial colors or fragrance, no animal ingredients, no animal testing.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Suggested Use: Pour desired amount into running bath water. Swirl to dissolve. Relax in bath for 20 to 30 minutes. Safe for spas and hot tubs.
Ingredients: A natural blend of Mojave desert minerals; sodium borate and soda ash; sodium sesquicarbonate, sea salt, trace minerals, organic olive oil (olea europaea), organic extracts of echinacea (echinacea purpurea), sage leaves (salvia officinalis), lemon balm (melissa officinalis), dandelion (teraxicum officinale), bearberry (arctostaphylos uva-ursi), bay laurel (laurus nobilis); essential oils of camphor (cinnamomum camphora), eucalyptus (eucalyptus citriodora), peppermint (mentha piperita), rosemary (rosmarinus officinalis), tea tree (melaleuca alternifolia).
Cold & Flu Bath - 17 ounces
Please wait while we perform your request.
There are currently no reviews for this product. To be the first to review this product, Login or Register