View Larger Image
Diosmin - 60 ct
Item Number: 42726
✓ 6 left in stock.
• Free Ground Shipping
Please wait while we perform your request.
For those with varicous vein and leg problems.
• Diosmin assists with the appearance of spider veins, varicose veins, hemorrhoids, and with chronic venous insufficiency.
• Diosmin may help to support healthy veins, act as a veinotropic agent and has vasculoprotective compounds which could increase the capillary resistance of blood vessels, support vein tonicity and decrease capillary permeability.
• Diosmin is a naturally occurring flavonoid glycoside that can be isolated from various plant sources or derived from the flavonoid hesperidin. As a flavonoid, it also exhibits anti-inflammatory, free-radical scavenging, and antimutagenic properties.
• Diosmin has been used for more than 30 years as a phlebotonic and vascular-protecting agent, and has recently begun to be investigated for other therapeutic purposes, including premenstrual syndrome, colitis, and diabetes.
• This combination of diosmin and hesperidin may ameliorate heaviness and restlessness in the legs, discomfort, heat sensation, swelling and night cramps.
• Results are sometimes noticed in as little as 2 weeks.
1 tablet 2 times per day for a total intake of 1000 mg or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Ingredients: Per tablet:
Proprietary flavonoid blend (diosmin, hesperidin) 500 mg.
These products may also interest you...