Get the competitive edge with superior joint health provided by the premium ingredients included in Equine Natu-Joint. It"s the joint supplement choice for the highly competitive animal, providing equine athletes with the support needed for all levels of activity.
Features & Benefits:
• Fast acting.
• Helps to protect cartilage and provides building blocks for cartilage formation.
• Quality ingredients for better absorption and utilization.
• Lubricant and shock absorption.
• Provides resistance against compression.
• Decreases joint deterioration.
• Reduces pain and helps with connective disorders.
• Repairs and grows tissue and collagen.
• Helps to reduce inflammation.
How does Equine Natu-Joint uniquely address joint health?
Equine Natu-Joint"s unique and highly purified source of Glucosamine and Chondroitin allows a greater rate of repair and renewal of articular cartilage. Glucosamine and Chondroitin speeds up the repair and renewal of damaged or worn articulating cartilage while additional Chondroitin helps to neutralize the destructive enzymes and improve the quality of the synovial fluid.
Why is Hyaluronic Acid vital?
Healthy joints require plenty of lubrication to allow adjacent cartilage to glide upon one another with minimal friction. Equine Natu-Joint"s proprietary form of Hyaluronic Acid (HA) is both pharmaceutical grade and in liquid form - providing your horse with a powerful and easily absorbable joint additive.
Active Ingredients Per fluid ounce Minimum:
Ascorbic acid...1020 mg
Chondroitin Sulfate...1000 mg
Hyaluronic Acid...30.0 mg
For horses give 2 fluid ounces per day for the first 10 days, then 1 fluid ounce per day thereafter. Pour directly on top of feed. Shake well before using and store in a cool, dry place.