For everyone, especially those who admit aging a bit, who seem to gain weight no matter what they try, even if they eat very little.
- Weight loss utilizing diet modification, supplements, hormones or drugs usually functions via a single mechanism. Adipocytes (fat cells), on the other hand, possess numerous means to ensure their survival. An extract from a West African plant called irvingia has been shown to help maintain healthy body weight in four ways:
- Weight management: Reversing leptin resistance.
- Hormones: Increasing adiponectin.
- Weight loss: Inhibiting the fat converting enzyme.
- Diet: Reducing carbohydrate absorption.
- Several studies demonstrate the weight loss properties of Irvingia. In the largest placebo controlled human study, those taking irvingia lost 28 pounds over a 10-week period compared to only up to 3 pounds in the placebo group. The study participants did not alter their diet.
- Based on impressive human data, a dose of 150 mg of Integra-Lean™ Irvingia taken twice a day is all that was needed to achieve unprecedented clinical results. This supplement should be taken in conjunction with a healthy diet and regular exercise program. Results may vary.
Take one capsule twice daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Integra-Lean™ Irvingia gabonensis proprietary extract (seed) - 150 mg
Maltodextrin, Vegetable Cellulose (capsule shell), Brown Rice Flour, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, & Silica.
Contains: Tree nuts, corn, & rice.
This product contains: NO milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), soybeans, wheat, yeast, or gluten. Contains: NO artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.