Glucosamine is a key factor in stimulating bone cells to produce more collagen, proteoglycans, and chondroitin sulfate. This is the process the body uses to rebuild cartilage. If cartilage metabolism is supported, the reversing of cartilage damage and joint pain often occur.
For dogs 7 weeks of age and older weighing 11 to 20 pounds.
5 Way Repel-and-Kill Pest Protection. K9 Advantix provides protection from more biting pests than the leading competitor. It not only kills ticks, fleas and mosquitoes, it also repels them! It also kills lice and repels nasty biting flies.
No need to reapply after a bath or weekly swimming. Does your dog love the water? No problem! K9 Advantix is waterproof. Studies have shown your dog will still be protected after exposure to water - whether your dog has gone for a swim, has been given a bath or has been in the rain. For best results, dogs treated with K9 Advantix should be bathed with a non-detergent shampoo.
Each tube contains 1.0 ml.
Directions: It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Do not contaminate feed or food.
How to apply: 1. Use only on dogs. DO NOT USE ON CATS or on other animals.
2. Remove applicator tube from the package. Use scissors and peel down foil.
3. Hold applicator tube in an upright position. Pull cap off tube.
4. Turn the cap around and place other end of cap back on tube.
5. Twist cap to break seal, then remove cap from tube.
6. The dog should be standing for easy application. The entire contents of the KK9 Advantix II tube should be applied evenly to four to six spots on the top of the back from the shoulder to the base of the tail. At each spot, part the hair until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and gently squeeze to expel a portion of the solution on the skin. Do not apply an excessive amount of solution at any one spot that could cause some of the solution to run off the side of the dog.
*Do not get this product in your pet's eyes or mouth
7. Discard empty tube as described in Storage and Disposal
Active Ingredients: Imidacloprid ........ 8.80% Permethrin* .......... 44% Pyriproxyfen ........... 0.44% Other Ingredients ........... 46.76%
*cis/trans ratio: max 55% (+/-) cis and min 45% (+/-) trans.
Hazards to Humans: Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Do not get in eyes or on clothing. Harmful if swallowed. Avoid contact with skin or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum or using tobacco. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
Hazards to Domestic Animals: For external use on dogs only. Do not use on animals other than dogs. Do not use on puppies under seven weeks of age. Do not get this product in dog's eyes or mouth. As with any product consult your veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing animals. Individual sensitivities, while rare, may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. If signs persist, or become more severe, consult a veterinarian immediately. If your animal is on medication, consult your veterinarian before using this or any other product.
DO NOT USE ON CATS Due to their unique physiology and inability to metabolize certain compounds, this product must not be used on cats. If applied to a cat, or ingested by a cat which actively grooms a recently treated dog, this product may have serious harmful effects. If this occurs, contact your veterinarian immediately.
Environmental hazards: This product is extremely toxic to fish. Do not add directly to water. Do not contaminate water when disposing of product or packaging.
K9 Advantix II for Dogs 11 to 20 lbs - 4 Count
Please wait while we perform your request.
There are currently no reviews for this product. To be the first to review this product, Login or Register