View Larger Image
K9 Advantix II for Dogs over 55 lbs - 4 Count
Item Number: 60707
✓ In Stock
• Free Ground Shipping
Please wait while we perform your request.
For dogs 7 weeks of age and older weighing 55 lbs and over.
5 Way Repel-and-Kill Pest Protection. K9 Advantix provides protection from more biting pests than the leading competitor. It not only kills ticks, fleas and mosquitoes, it also repels them! It also kills lice and repels nasty biting flies.
No need to reapply after a bath or weekly swimming. Does your dog love the water? No problem! K9 Advantix is waterproof. Studies have shown your dog will still be protected after exposure to water - whether your dog has gone for a swim, has been given a bath or has been in the rain. For best results, dogs treated with K9 Advantix should be bathed with a non-detergent shampoo.
Each tube contains 4.0 ml.
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Do not contaminate feed or food.
How to apply:
2. Remove applicator tube from the package. Use scissors and peel down foil.
3. Hold applicator tube in an upright position. Pull cap off tube.
4. Turn the cap around and place other end of cap back on tube.
5. Twist cap to break seal, then remove cap from tube.
6. The dog should be standing for easy application. The entire contents of the KK9 Advantix II tube should be applied evenly to four to six spots on the top of the back from the shoulder to the base of the tail. At each spot, part the hair until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and gently squeeze to expel a portion of the solution on the skin. Do not apply an excessive amount of solution at any one spot that could cause some of the solution to run off the side of the dog.
*Do not get this product in your pet's eyes or mouth
7. Discard empty tube as described in Storage and Disposal
Imidacloprid ........ 8.80%
Permethrin* .......... 44%
Pyriproxyfen ........... 0.44%
Other Ingredients ........... 46.76%
*cis/trans ratio: max 55% (+/-) cis and min 45% (+/-) trans.
Hazards to Humans:
Hazards to Domestic Animals:
DO NOT USE ON CATS
These products may also interest you...