View Larger Image
Omega Vision - 60 Soft Gels
From Nordic Naturals
Item Number: 43820
✓ 9 left in stock.
• Free Ground Shipping
Please wait while we perform your request.
For anyone concerned about good vision or dry eyes.
• Omega Vision is a safe and effective source for the eye nutrition we need at every age. Omega-3 fish oil with zeaxanthin and FloraGLO® Lutein for optimal eye health at every age.
• Now with FloraGLO® Lutein, Omega Vision (formerly Ultimate DHA Eye™) is a synergistic blend of essential fatty acids and natural carotenoids lutein and zeaxanthin, to complement the protective role played by omega-3s EPA and DHA alone. Reformulated for maximum benefit, Omega Vision offers complete support for healthy vision and eye comfort.
• Same leading purity and freshness as all Nordic Naturals fish oils.
• Zeaxanthin and FloraGLO Lutein to protect eyes from damaging blue light from the sun.
• 93+% true triglyceride form for optimal absorption of essential omega-3s.
• One serving contains over 1000 mg omega-3s, 20 mg lutein, and 4 mg zeaxanthin.
• Promotes healthy eye moisture and tear production.
• Lutein and zeaxanthin are two of 600 carotenoids found in nature, and of 12 found in the human bloodstream. Their presence throughout the structures of the eye, and their concentration in the macula, suggests a protective role against damaging (blue) light. These carotenoids slowly decrease with age, making their acquisition through diet (e.g. green leafy vegetables) or supplementation necessary for maintaining proper eye health.
• A concentrated source of lutein derived from marigold extract, FloraGLO® Lutein is trusted by doctors, and remains the most clinically researched lutein brand worldwide, with over 50 studies published in leading journals. Clinically proven to increase both lutein and zeaxanthin levels in the eye, FloraGLO® Lutein has been shown to maintain eye health as we age, and to improve macular pigment optical density - a marker for overall visual function.
• Across the lifespan, omega-3"s play a leading role in growing and maintaining healthy eyes. Even before birth, DHA provides needed support to rapidly developing eyes and a growing brain. As we age, the need for these nutrients remains. Research shows that older adults with higher intakes of omega-3 fats have healthier eyes than those whose diets are low in these nutrients. This may be due to DHA"s role in protecting photoreceptors, cells responsible for sight.
•Eye tissue has a unique biochemical demand for both EPA and DHA. These omega-3 fats keep cell membranes fluid and flexible. Higher intakes support the production of natural anti-inflammatory molecules that keep eyes moist and promote normal tear function. Unfortunately, the typical Western diet is highly deficient in these essential nutrients due to overconsumption of omega-6 seed oils and processed foods, coupled with expensive or unavailable natural sources of omega-3's like fresh greens and fish.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Two soft-gels daily, with food, or as directed by your health care professional or pharmacist.
Fat .2 g
Vitamin E .30 IU
Flora GLO® Lutein .20 mg
Zeaxanthin .4 mg
Total omega-3"s .1015 mg
Oleic acid .42 mg
Purified deep sea fish oil from anchovies and sardines.
Softgel caps (gelatin, glycerin, purified water, caramel color, natural lemon flavor) d-alpha tocopherol, FloraGLO® Lutein in safflower oil, zeaxanthin (in corn oil) rosemary extract a natural preservative, yellow beeswax, soy lecithin.