View Larger Image
Organic Pleasant Tasting Aloe Vera Juice Drink
Soothing to digestive tract irritations, facilitates digestion and lymphatic circulation.
Item Number: 49751
At qty of 2 or more:
✓ 1 left in stock.
• Free Ground Shipping
Please wait while we perform your request.
For all individuals who wish to improve the health of the digestive tract, digestion, blood and lymphatic circulation, kidney, liver and gall bladder functions and the immune system.
• The Aloe plant has been successfully used by modern healers since the 1930's. The plant is 96% water and the rest is composed of valuable active nutrients including polysaccharides, essential oil, amino acids, vitamins, minerals, enzymes and glycoproteins.
• Aloe vera juice is soothing to digestive tract irritations such as colitis and peptic ulcers. It is also known to facilitate digestion, aid in blood and lymphatic circulation, as well as kidney, liver and gall bladder functions.
• Aloe vera juice naturally alkalizes digestive juices to prevent over-acidity (2 common causes of indigestion) and helps cleanse the digestive tract by exerting a soothing, balancing effect.
• Leading aloe vera researchers have found the major effective components in aloe vera to be the polysaccharides. Lily of the Desert Organic Aloe Vera contains the maximum levels of these naturally occurring polysaccharides. The Lily method of growing, harvesting, processing and manufacturing produces products with the highest levels of efficacy by retaining the valuable nutrients contained in their certified organic aloe vera plants.
• Desert Organic Aloe Vera Juice provides all these beneficial nutrients in a pleasant tasting, thirst quenching, delightfully refreshing, nutritious fruit flavor.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Drink 1 to 8 ounces per day as a refreshing, nutritious drink.
Certified Organic Aloe Vera Juice (60%), water, pear juice concentrate, natural cranapple flavor or natural orange - papaya flavor. Less than 1% of the following natural, food grade sources: citric acid (oxidation inhibitor), potassium sorbate (mold inhibitor).
Nutrition Information Per Serving:
One 4 ounce serving contains:
0 grams of fat
1 gram complex carbohydrate
.30 mg sodium
4 grams of carbohydrates
0 mg of cholesterol
These products may also interest you...