View Larger Image
Organic Whole Leaf Aloe Vera Juice - 32 ounces
Maximizes the effects of the plant's most beneficial features.
Item Number: 40579
✓ In Stock
• Free Ground Shipping
Everyone can benefit from the health benefits of aloe vera juice. It is especially for those concerned with digestive problems, colitis or peptic ulcers, proper kidney, liver and gall bladder functioning and boosting the immune system.
• This is formulated with the greatest advantages of the entire leaf and maximizes the effects of the plant's most beneficial features.
• The aloe plant is composed primarily of water but also contains valuable active nutrients including polysaccharides (which are regarded by researchers as the major effective components in Aloe Vera), amino acids, essential oil, vitamins, minerals, enzymes and glycoproteins. It also contains at least 3 anti-inflammatory fatty acids that are helpful for the stomach, small intestine and colon.
• Current studies have found that a newly discovered compound in aloe, acemannan, has the ability to strengthen the body's natural resistance by boosting T-lymphocyte cells.
• The many benefits of aloe vera juice include: facilitating digestion, soothing colitis and peptic ulcers, aiding in blood and lymphatic circulation, cleansing the digestive tract, boosting the immune system and contributing to proper kidney, liver and gall bladder functions.
• The Lily of the Desert method of growing, harvesting, processing and manufacturing ensures that all products contain the highest levels of efficacy by retaining the valuable nutrients contained in Lily's certified organic aloe vera plants.
• Lily of the Desert whole leaf juice is not a concentrate, nor does it have any added sweeteners or artificial enhancements.
Drink 1 to 8 ounces per day as a refreshing, nutritious drink. This organic juice is great over ice or mixed with a favorite juice or smoothie. Apply topically for sunburn, minor cuts, insect bites, skin irritations or skin moisturizer
Certified Organic Whole Leaf Aloe Vera Juice (99.7%). Less than 1% of the following natural, food grade sources: Citric Acid (oxidation inhibitor), Potassium Sorbate (mold inhibitor).
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
One 4 ounce serving size contains:
0 gms of fat
1 gm Carbohydrate
1 gm Complex Carbohydrate
.21 mg Calcium
0 mg Cholesterol
.47 mg Iron
.55 mg Sodium.
These products may also interest you...