For those needing to support the sinuses, joints, and repair for injury, wear, and tear.
• Originally discovered in the intestine of silkworms, the proteolytic enzyme Serrapeptase is harnessed by Arthur Andrew Medical through the isolation of the microorganism, Serratia E-15. Serrapeptase"s inherent ability to digest dead tissue enables the enzyme to successfully aid in supporting normal scar tissue, normal blood clotting, and allows for more fluid and natural blood flow throughout the body.
• Serrétia™ has a variety of different benefits that may help with the following:
• Sport injuries.
• Promote healthy sinus activity.
• Promote free joint mobility.
• Muscle tears and pulls.
• Surgical recovery.
• Normal fluid retention such as swelling.
• Additional benefits:
• Activates naturally occurring plasmin.
• Thins secretions from the mucus membranes.
• Reduces systemic fibrin concentrations.
• Absorbs released amino acids.
• Selectively locates the desired amino acids.
• Promotes normal recovery of musculature after physical stress.
• Boosts energy levels already at normal levels.
• Promotes leanness in lean body mass.
Mo serious or adverse side effects have been reported from taking systemic enzymes such as Serrétia.
• When to take:
For best results, take the product at least one hour prior to eating and/or two hours after a meal.
• Other Supplements:
Serrétia can be used safely with other dietary supplements. In fact, it is recommended that it be taken in conjunction with Neprinol or Syntol for additional proteolytic and fibrinolytic support.
• How long does it take?:
Although every person is different, some have reported feeling the effects of systemic enzymes in as little as 45 minutes. For therapeutic regimens, the progression may be slow for some and quicker for others. Serrapeptase has been clinically shown to thin mucosal secretions and limit pain due to injury. These effects are typically noticed within a very short time frame, though the other benefits of taking Serrétia on a regular basis are boundless and will progress with time.
Serrapeptase .250,000 SPU.