View Larger Image
SlimSweet - 2.82 oz
Item Number: 43313
For anyone who is still looking for the "just right" healthy sweetener.
- SlimSweet is a unique non-caloric sweetener that provides many benefits:
- It is truly healthy.
- It is safe even for most diabetics and hypoglycemic.
- It does not significantly raise insulin or blood sugar levels.
- It does not promote fat storage.
- It contains zero calories per serving.
- It tastes great!
- Has thermogenic properties; can help burn stored fat.
- Made from a fruit blend called Lo Han, SlimSweet sweetens deliciously. It"s great for weight loss, completely natural and safe for children and adults and anyone who wants to improve their diet significantly.
- Most people don"t realize that common sweeteners, such as table sugar, honey, brown sugar, high-fructose corn syrup and artificial sweeteners, are all high-glycemic, which means they elevate insulin and blood sugar (glucose) levels. Elevated insulin and glucose levels encourage the body to store fat and greatly increase your chances of developing serious illnesses. SlimSweet differs from other sweeteners because it is low-glycemic and does not elevate insulin or blood sugar levels.
- Because substituting SlimSweet for other sweeteners in your diet will naturally provide a low-calorie supplement that will not add unnecessary calories or fat storage elements to your diet, contributing significantly to any overall weight loss program.
- SlimSweet is a crystalline powder, like sugar, and dissolves easily like sugar. Fact that is particularly important for weight loss and diabetic diets. How can I use SlimSweet? You can use TriMedica"s SlimSweet in all beverages and foods that utilize sugar, such as coffee, tea, bread, Kool Aid, cakes, pies, cereal, iced tea, cookies, fresh fruit and lemonade.
- SlimSweet does not raise cholesterol levels. Most sugars cause significantly elevated cholesterol and triglycerides, but TriMedica"s SlimSweet does not.
- Excess carbohydrates, particularly from high-glycemic sugars, can be deposited as body fat or changed into triglycerides or blood fats, which increase the incidence of heart and blood vessel disease. However, in clinical studies using low-glycemic fruit sugar, there was no significant change in triglyceride production or cholesterol following ingestion of low-glycemic fruit sugar such as SlimSweet.
Per gram: Proprietary blend (levulose, momordica grosvenon, mogrosides (fruit) 1 g. Contains no salt, wheat, yeast, soy or artificial sweeteners.
1 serving = 1 g or approximately 1/5 tsp. Comes in convenient shaker or packets. Store in a cool, dry place. May be refrigerated to avoid caking in extreme heat or humidity.
These products may also interest you...