For those who have digestion problems and want a product to help with better absorption of vital nutrients.
• Vitamins, minerals and hormones cannot work without enzymes, because they regulate all of the bodies biochemical reactions.
• TYME ZYME can help provide the body with a revolutionary delivery vehicle, delivering the nutrients from the food and supplements into the bloodstream.
• TYME ZYME is a unique, highly concentrated, high potency, plant derived enzyme food supplement.
• TYME ZYME formulation survives the acid of the stomach when taken as directed.
• TYME ZYME may help to improve the absorption of vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids and other vital nutrients contained in the food we eat.
• TYME ZYME also may help to enhance the absorption of vitamin and mineral supplements.
• Derived 100% from plant sources, TYME ZYME combines these five major enzymes to aid the body in a more complete food breakdown: protease for digesting proteins, lipase for digesting fats, amylase for digesting starches, cellulase for digesting vegetable matter/fiber and lactase for digesting dairy products.
• The TYME ZYME formulation replaces the naturally occurring enzymes lost during the cooking and processing of our food which may allow for better digestion and increased assimilation of vital nutrients.
• 'If you are looking for a new approach to better health, don't neglect food enzymes. No amount of vitamins and minerals can do their work. Special enzymes capable of working in an acid or alkaline medium are required.' TYME ZYME is effective in this environment.' [Excerpt from 'Enzymes, The Secret Life' by Dr. James B. Summer]
• TYME ZYME is a unique, all natural, high potency plant-derived enzyme supplement. Adding TYME ZYME to your diet may halp improve your health, and help in wound healing and provide natural relief for: Allergies, Immune & Digestive Disorders, Excessive Hair Loss, lethargy/Lack of Energy, Skin Problems, Joint Difficulties, Weight Problems, Bloating, Flatulence
• Early Signs of Aging TYME ZYME is great to add to the diets of Athletes, Mid-Lifers, Seniors, A.D.D. and A.D.H.D. Children. The use of enzymes may help in speeding up the healing and recovery of traumatic injuries, especially athletic and age-related injuries.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.