View Larger Image
Valerian Nerve Tonic - 150 count
Item Number: 42974
For those who seek safe herbal help for normal sleep, stress, and the nervous system.
- Valerian Nerve Tonic is designed for the following:
- An aid to falling and/or staying asleep.
- An aid to help reduce use of prescription anti-depressants and or tranquilizers. (This should be done only while under a physician"s care.)
- A general support of the nervous system to combat stress, muscle tension, pain, anxiety, depression and nervousness.
- An aid for substance abuse withdrawal such as alcohol or tobacco.
- This preparation is suitable for both acute or chronic conditions.
- Modern and historical use of the herbs in this tonic are:
- Valerian - a general nerve tonic. Alleviates insomnia, restlessness, headaches, anxiety, nervous tension, spasms, cramps and high blood pressure. A mild sedative. Improves sleep quality. Shortens sleep latency (the time it takes to fall asleep).
- Hop cones - mild hypnotic and sedative. Promotes sleep, especially when taken with valerian. Relieves tension, anxiety, mood disturbances and restlessness. Improves digestion.
- Fennel seed - a digestive tonic, antispasmodic and relaxant.
- Valerian Nerve Tonic does not cause impairment of nervous system function. It is safe for use during the day and safe for long term use. It is not habit forming.
1 to 4 capsules an hour before bed. 1 to 2 capsules two or three times a day for stress control.
Valerian Extract and Root, Fennel Seed, Geranium Essential Oil, Equivalent to 1640 mg of dried herbs, 57 % Organic Herbs, 150 - 610 mg capsules.
These products may also interest you...