View Larger Image
Vital Yew Salve - 1 ounce
Supports Normal Cellular Protection
Item Number: 42734
✓ 3 left in stock.
• Free Ground Shipping
For anyone in need of supporting proper cellular function and strong immune support.
• The yew tree has been used for centuries for promoting cellular function and immune support, but it has been recently found to contain hundreds of powerful plant compounds used in their natural form to promote these functions. Today, the yew tree may be the most studied plant in the world because of its natural, health promoting compounds.
• Among these compounds are:
• Taxanes - found to prevent apoptosis (programmed cell death) in clinical studies. These bind to abnormal cellular chromosomes, which paralyzes cellular division to stop the growth of abnormal cells. There are over 128 different taxanes contained with Vital Yew.
• Lignans - found to support normal cellular division and to increase the body"s immune ability with regard to pathogenic activity.
• Flavonoids - known for their anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, and anti-allergenic properties and provide protection against free radical damage.
• Beta-sitosterol - proven to support against benign prostate problems found to be able to influence the structure and function of cell membranes in both healthy and cancerous tissue. This effect is known to alter signaling pathways that regulate tumor growth and apoptosis (cell death) and to provide a possible explanation for the stimulation of immune function observed following its use.
• Cephalomannine - found to be similar to taxane in activity.
• Vital Yew capsules and salve are prepared from only the renewable needles of the Pacific yew tree and provide the healthful constituents of the Pacific Yew in their natural form.
These products may also interest you...